Melt pump for wire and cable extrusion system
Introduction to the Melt Pump of Cable Extruder
The melt metering pump of the wire extruder is composed of a pump casing, front and rear side covers, gear shafts, sliding bearings, and shaft seals. The extruder melt metering pump improves the extrusion of thermoplastic and elastomers by providing the necessary system pressure to the die head, improving the efficiency of the entire production line, and improving the quality of the end product; Meanwhile, due to the reduction of the melt temperature and pressure of the extruder barrel and screw, the service life of the extruder is extended. In addition, through the stable transmission of the extruder melt metering pump and the buffering effect on the unstable melt pressure of the extruder, the melt pressure tends to be stable or even completely eliminated.
The Function of Melt Gear Pump for Wire Extrusion System
1. Significantly improve the stability of die head pressure and improve product quality.
2. It can achieve near linear output of flow and is easy to control.
3. Increase extrusion volume and increase production.
4. Reduce extruder load, save energy, and reduce costs.
Advantages of Melt Gear Pump for Cable Extruder System
1. Minimal pressure and flow pulsation can achieve linear output of flow, suitable for precision extrusion systems.
2. Adopting different structures and material configurations for different working conditions can better meet the personalized needs of users.
3. It can be applied to high temperature (350 ℃), high pressure (40MPa), and high viscosity (40000 Pass) working conditions.
4. Precision structure, high precision, and long service life.
BATTE Melt Pump Company has extensive experience in the application of melt pumps in extrusion systems, providing various types of melt gear pumps for extrusion systems such as sheets, plates, pipes, films, wire drawing, underwater cutting, master batch extrusion granulation, rubber preforming, etc., widely used in various polymer high molecular materials.
Whatsapp: +86 158 38331071