Melt pump for TPU thermoplastic elastomers
TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer rubber) is a polymer material, which is formed by the co reaction and polymerization of diisocyanate molecules such as Diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) or Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and macromolecular polyols and low molecular polyols. It is called polyurethane for short. It has excellent performance and can be softened at a certain heat, but can remain unchanged at room temperature. TPU can be used wherever PVC and PU can be used, making it the most ideal material to replace PVC and PU. Internationally known as green and environmentally friendly materials.
Introduction to Melt Pumps for Elastomers
TPU elastomer melt pump is a type of rubber and elastomer extrusion system melt gear pump, which is suitable for the extrusion and transportation of rubber and elastomer melts- Generally installed between the extruder outlet and the die head, used as a melt metering pump; The pump casing of the TPU elastomer melt pump has a built-in flow channel, which can be used for cooling or heating the heating medium.
Main characteristics of melt pumps for TPU elastomers
1. Optimized melt flow channel design: eliminates dead corners within the channel, reduces polymer residue to a low level, and improves product quality;
2. Optional built-in flow channel: suitable for fluid cooling to adapt to the temperature control system of speed; It can also be used for heating medium;
3. Improved gear parameter design: a more stable output pressure with a more variable displacement design, suitable for precision extrusion conditions;
4. Extremely wide range of applicable viscosity: using different sealing methods, it can be applied to working conditions from low viscosity to viscosity;
5. Multiple installation methods: meet the personalized needs of users;
Technical parameters of melt pumps for TPU elastomers
Transmission medium viscosity: 1~0000Pa * s
Suction pressure: 0-30MPa
Output pressure: 0-40MPa
Allowable pressure difference: ≤ 25MPa
Operating temperature: 350C
Heating method: electric heating/heating medium flow channel heating
Installation method of melt pump for TPU elastomer
It is recommended to use a universal coupling to connect the reducer and melt pump to eliminate the influence of thermal deformation; The melt gear pump belongs to a positive displacement forced delivery pump, and the pump output flow can be adjusted by adjusting the pump speed. It is recommended to use a frequency conversion speed control method to achieve nearly linear flow output of the gear pump.
BATTE Melt Pump provides a complete solution for melt pumps, drive devices, control systems, as well as supporting screen changers and die heads. BATTE melt pump can design and manufacture various melt gear pump products with special requirements according to user requirements.
Whatsapp: +86 158 38331071