Good sealing and wear resistance of melt pump
All gears and mating surfaces of the melt pump produced by our company are finely ground and assembly clearance is strictly controlled to obtain accurate flow. ZB-B series of gear and pump body adopt chromium-nickel alloy steel and high temperature tool steel according to different working conditions; ZB-H series adopt imported CPM tool steel or titanium-tantalum alloy material, with overall quenching, hardness HRC62-68 and good wear resistance.
1. Zb-b series: working temperature ≤ 400 ℃ (750 ℉), cleaning temperature ≤ 450 ℃ (850 ℉), outlet pressure ≤ 40MPa (6000PSI), viscosity ≤ 4000Pa. S (4000000cp)
2. Zb-h series: working temperature: 510 ℃ (950 ℉), cleaning temperature: ≤ 590 ℃ (1100 ℉), outlet pressure ≤ 70MPa (10000psi), maximum pressure difference: 50MPa (7000psi), viscosity: ≤ 2000Pa. S (2000000cp)
3. Generally, screw seal and packing seal are used, and other mechanical seal forms can be used according to customer requirements.
4. Drive motor + reducer + universal coupling + pump body. The motor adopts variable frequency speed regulation, which can be adjusted to the required flow at will, or DC speed regulation and servo drive according to the customer's requirements.
5. The melt pump adopts electric rod heating or heat medium heating, which can accurately control the melt temperature.